Junior Commercial Controller
Lutosa is a belgian company active for more than 40 years that runs 2 production sites in Belgium and employs a total of 1.200 people. Lutosa manufactures and markets a wide range of frozen French fries and specialities (Pom' Pin, Duchesse, Spicy Wedges, Röstis, Mashed Potatoes) as well as an organic range. It also manufactures pre-fried chips and dehydrated potato flakes. These products are sold to food service networks, via wholesalers, to large and mid-sized distribution retailers, and to industrial food companies.
Lutosa exports 95% of its production to 141 countries through 24 subsidiaries and commercial offices.
Working at Lutosa is the opportunity to grow within a Belgian family business with international scope. Join us and develop your competences with employees’s various and passionate profiles.
- Monthly closing activities:
- Ensure accuracy of rebates, transport costs and intercompany activities
- Monitoring of volumes and prices
- Review of selling, marketing, general and administrative expenses
- Global/Regional volume evolution (vs quarterly forecasts/last year)
- Price follow-up
- Coordinate quarterly forecast cycles for the sales volumes, gross profit and selling, marketing, general and administrative expenses.
- Management of the rebate process in close cooperation with the Accounting team.
- Assist in developing and implementing a sales forecasting tool.
- Key user of QlikSense (BI tool), and responsible for defining all sales related KPI.
- Manage ad-hoc requests.
- Master degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint). Working experience with SAP is a plus.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Pro-active with a “hands-on” mentality.
- Strong team player.
- Problem-solving skills and solutions oriented.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and committed to respect deadlines.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. Willing to work on two locations (with Leuze as the key location).
You will work in a very varied controlling position with room to learn a lot in the field of finance & reporting.
Moreover, there is a strong investment in people and you will be joining an organisation where appreciation prevails and people are encouraged to take initiative.
In exchange for your commitment, you can count on a competitive salary supplemented by fringe benefits (company car, insurance, meal vouchers, etc.).
Finally, you will have the opportunity to work 1 or 2 days from home after the training period.