Country Sales Manager Japan - Local Based
Lutosa is a belgian company active for more than 40 years that runs 2 production sites and employs a total of 1.200 people.
Lutosa manufactures and markets a wide range of frozen French fries and specialities (Pom' Pin, Duchesse, Spicy Wedges, Röstis, Mashed Potatoes) as well as an organic range. It also manufactures pre-fried chilled chips and dehydrated potato flakes.
These products are sold to food service networks, via wholesalers, to large and mid-sized distribution retailers, and to industrial food companies.
Lutosa exports 95% of its production to 141 countries through 24 subsidiaries and commercial offices.
Working at Lutosa is the opportunity to grow within a Belgian family business with international scope. Join us and develop your competences with employees’s various and passionate profiles .
Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you are fully responsible for the business development of Lutosa portfolio in your assigned territory (Japan). You supervise the local team in charge of the logistics part and are the liaise person for the Belgian production sites and its various departments : planning, production, quality, R&D, marketing and supply chain.
- You are responsible to build, lead and implement business with our company owned operations, third party distributors and customers within the assigned territory
- You seek and identify profitable new business opportunities to add to existing portfolio and product offer
- You develop plans which meet the customer needs and align with the company’s objectives
- You care for the most accurate sales forecast to inform the production supply
- You collaborate with Sales support and Marketing to provide excellent service to your customers
- You initiate and ensure the reporting of all figures and data of the customers
- You ensure the follow-up of customers in terms of sales and finance
- You welcome local customers and take part to professional fairs
- Your care for development insights (data mining, strategy and story development) to provide value to the customer
- Bachelor or master degree in Sales management
- Minimum 5 years proven and successful experience in B2B business development in a representative role
- Commercial strategist able to follow-up and develop the business within your assigned market with a high level of quality
- Persuasive and adaptative, able to build a strong relationship with the customers
- Strong administration and organization skills, solution orientation
- Autonomous and also supportive to motivate the local team
- PC literate with the MS Office suite, SAP is an asset
- Excellent command of Japanese and French or English
- A various and challenging position within a well-know and strong company
- An opportunity to learn the specific food industry business and grow within an open-minded company with strong values
- A Tokyo (Chiyoda-Ku) based job
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience