Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Controller
- Monthly closing activities
- Ensure ownership of closing reporting process.
- Monthly flash report (Income Statement) with key highlights.
- Validation of Monthly reporting in OneStream.
- Prepare/consolidate monthly reports and presentations for reviews with Corporate, Management team, Workers Council, … including Income Statement, Sales, ISC and Working Capital figures.
- Analysis of Working capital and review main variances vs plan with different stakeholders.
- Participate in the Monthly review with Corporate FP&A team.
The FP&A Controller coordinates the entire forecasting process. As such, it is the cornerstone of the rolling forecast exercises and ensures consistency across the whole chain. This includes amongst others:
- Forecast planning: Coordination of the quarterly forecast planning.
- Data collection: One of the process’ key steps is to assemble all the data underlying the forecast scenario’s.
- Assumptions validations: with the support of the rest of the Finance department, the FP&A Controller ensures robust assumptions are considered (e.g. sales volumes, inflation, fixed costs,…) within the exercise. Together with Controllers, the FP&A Controller will guarantee challenged yet achievable targets are considered.
- Financial statements: The FP&A Controller runs financial models including Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
- Key drivers analysis: Understanding the key rationales behind the numbers is of utmost importance. In coordination with her/his peers, the FP&A Controller will provide with sound interpretation of variances (volumes, price, mix, manufacturing,…) in order to build strong narratives.
- Risks and Opportunities: supporting business/Commercial & ISC Controllers to identify and quantify risks and opportunities to be included in the forecast exercise.
- Validation Forecast upload: Validation of Quarterly Forecast uploads in OneStream.
- Deadlines: Strict respect of regional and corporate deadlines.
- Quarterly reviews: Participate in the Quarterly Finance Review with Senior McCain Finance and Quarterly Business Review with Senior McCain Management.
- Develop/Optimize Financial reporting in Qlik Sense.
- Back-up Commercial Controller.
- Ad-hoc projects (such as coordination of Anti-Dumping reviews,…).
Reporting: to the Finance Director
Education, skills and behavior requirements:
- Master degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strategic understanding.
- Strong team player highly motivated who can effectively interface with and present results to all levels of management.
- Solid business partner with helicopter view.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint). Working experience with SAP is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and committed to respect deadlines.
- Result and process orientation.
- Problem-solving skills and solutions oriented.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Willing to work 2 days/week from our plant in Leuze-en-Hainaut
You work in a very diversified controlling function.
In addition, there is a strong investment in people and you will end up in an organization where appreciation prevails and people are encouraged to take initiative.
In exchange for your efforts, you can count on a competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits (company car, insurance, meal vouchers,...).
Finally, you have the option to work from home for 1 to 2 days after the training period.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.